By participating in our site, you are accepting the following policies:
The Company (as specified in the terms and conditions) offers gaming services (hereinafter, the "Services") through its own brands (each of them a "Own brand") and trademarks of third parties, known as "Generic brands". From here on we will refer to the owner of the generic brand and its corporate partners as "Generic Brand".
The members of the Group (as described below) and the generic Brand (if applicable) (jointly "us" or "our"), are aware that users ("you" or "user") importance to the way we have to collect, use and protect your information, and we value your trust. For this reason, a very important part of our relationship, the user, is to protect their information and to be transparent in everything we do.
• The group
• The type of information we collect
• How we use the information we collect and for what purpose
• Cookies and pixels
• Data exchange
• Retention and choice of users
• How we keep your information safe
• Access, update and correction of your information
• How to contact us
The group of companies that form TOWER (hereinafter, the "Group") has its head office in Curacao and the Company (where applicable) is part of that Group. The Group offers its Services through the following applications and platforms (together with the "Platforms"):
• Internet websites;
• Downloadable applications and software ("Software"), such as native applications distributed through mobile application stores and downloadable desktop software for PC and Mac;
• Non-downloadable online applications (eg flash applications, HTML5, etc.);
• Facebook applications; Y
• Generic brands.
We can collect the following information about you:
• Personal information
What is "Personal Information"?
Personal information is individually identifiable information, that is, information that identifies an individual or that identifies an individual with relative ease. We collect the information, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers, as detailed below.
o Types of personal information that we collect directly from you or about you
Registration details: When you open an account and register to use the Services, you must provide a series of personal details, such as the following: first and last name, email address, full name and sex, birth data, physical address , identification number, telephone number, etc.
Payment information: So that you can enjoy all the functions of our Services (eg placing bets, making purchases, participating in tournaments, etc.), we may ask you to provide your payment information, such as your payment number. credit card or your bank account details.
Voluntary information: We also collect information that you provide to us on a voluntary basis. For example, when you reply to our communications, you communicate with us through email or share additional information about yourself by using our Services, such as the chat function and games.
Device information: We may collect information and specific connection details related to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as the following: unique identifiers of the device (such as, for example, unique user identifier, MAC address), fingerprint of the device browser, IP address and geolocation data.
Information we collect from third parties: We may collect personal information that you have provided to third-party service providers, such as p. ex. information from credit agencies about your credit history and other financial information relevant to the provision of the Services, as well as information collected to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activities.
What is "Non-personal information"?
Non-personal information is non-identifiable information that, when taken in isolation, does not allow you to identify yourself or contact you. As such, we do not know the identity of the user from whom the non-personal information is collected. We use this information for different purposes, such as p. ex. advertising, improvement of Services, fraud prevention and analysis of the web. We may collect such information, either independently or through the help of our third-party service providers and the generic Brand (where applicable).
o Types of non-personal information that we collect directly from you or about you:
Combination of data: In the event that we combine personal information with non-personal or anonymous information, we will treat such combined information as personal information as long as it is held together.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are browsing the site. Cookies are very useful and can be used for different purposes.These purposes include: allowing you to navigate between pages of the website efficiently, automatically activate some specific functions, remember your preferences and make the interaction between you and the Services faster and easier. Cookies are also used to ensure that the ads you see are relevant to you and your interests, as well as to collect statistical data about your use of the Services.
Cookies can not damage your device since they are not executable and can not be used to install malware. They are more like a personal file with your basic information, which is checked and updated each time you visit a website.
We may use the following types of cookies:
We also do pixel-based tracking to see visits or events on the Platform and the impressions of the ads. This information is also used for remarketing purposes and to track the conversions used to optimize our marketing activities. We may share such information (which is non-personal information) with our advertising and marketing partners. See below the specific information related to our advertising and marketing practices.
You can delete cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; However, if you decide to disable cookies, it is possible that some features of the Service may not work properly and that your online experience may be limited. Additionally and for legitimate security reasons, we may deny you access to specific contents of our website if you do not accept the installation of a cookie or similar device.
• To create and update your account;
• To offer you the Services through any of the Platforms;
• To communicate with you and keep you informed about our latest updates and special offers;
• To market our websites, products and services. (see below "Marketing");
• To show you ads;
• To perform analyzes that improve and customize the Services according to your needs and interests;
• For the support and resolution of problems of our Services and to answer your questions;
• To offer you a responsible gaming environment;
• To send you notifications about updates to our software or Services;
• To process any of your information requests;
• To identify and authenticate your access to certain functions of the Services;
• To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities or any other type of activity that could endanger or negatively affect the integrity of the Services;
• To investigate breaches of our policies and the User Agreement, as well as to enforce our policies and the User Agreement;
• To investigate and resolve disputes related to your use of our Services; Y
• as required by law, regulatory authorities or other governmental authority, to obey a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
We may share your personal information with any of the following recipients:
• The generic Brand;
• Any service provider that the generic Brand contracts as a substitute to control the website or any application of the "generic brand" (if applicable)
• Companies within the Group and other affiliated companies;
• Subcontractors and third-party service providers, as well as their subcontractors, which may include, for example, payment processors and data verifiers, among others;
• Any third party that provides services related to the operation or promotion of the own Brand that corresponds or with the website and application of the "generic brand" (if applicable)
• Any third party that organizes tournaments or events offline on behalf of any of the companies of the Group or jointly with any of them;
• Auditors, contractors or advisors of any of the processes of the Group's businesses;
• Any third party that investigates, detects or prevents illegal or fraudulent activities (eg government authorities, police, banks and other research organizations); Y
• potential buyers or investors of any of the companies of the Group or of the generic Brand (if applicable) or the "generic brand" (if applicable).
• Store this information on our behalf through the use of IT service providers, for example;
• Process this information to assist us in our business operations (eg to process payments and deposits, authenticate your access, audit our operations, detect and prevent illegal or fraudulent activities, etc.);
• Conduct research, analysis or technical diagnostics and
• Communicate promotional and informational materials in accordance with our marketing policy (see below "Marketing").
We may also share your information with third parties whenever we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure of such information is necessary to protect our rights or legal claims, protect your safety or the safety of others, and to investigate or prevent any fraud. , for security reasons or to help us in any other related technical problem.
We may also share with third parties non-personal information or information that we have made anonymous with advertising purposes (see below specific information related to our advertising and marketing practices, in "Advertising").
You assume in a conscious and voluntary way all the risks of using websites, services or applications of third parties. You agree that we do not have any responsibility in relation to these third party sites and the use you make of them.
Retention and choice of users
At any time you can request the modification and update of your personal information by sending an email to [email protected] You can also request that we correct errors related to your personal information (except in those cases where it is necessary for the information to be kept in its original format according to any regulation and law that may apply).
In addition, we may rectify, fill in or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our sole discretion.
We are very concerned when implementing and maintaining security in the Services and in your information. We have established adequate physical and technological security measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the online information we collect. These measures vary according to the level of confidentiality of the information we collect and store.
We use industry-standard controls and processes to ensure the security of our users' information, such as:
• Secure network topology, which includes intrusion prevention and firewall systems;
• Encrypted communication;
• Access control and authentication;
• External and internal audit tests, etc.
Although we take reasonable measures to safeguard your information, we can not be held responsible for the acts of those who obtain unauthorized access or abuse of the Services, and we do not guarantee explicitly, implicitly or in any other way that we will prevent such access.
Since we operate globally, we may need to transfer your personal information to other jurisdictions. The data protection laws and other laws of these countries may not be as exhaustive as those of Curacao; In this case we will take the necessary measures to ensure that your information enjoys a similar level of protection. You hereby consent to the transfer of your personal information to countries that are in other jurisdictions.
If you feel that your privacy has not been treated in accordance with our policy or that someone has attempted to abuse the Services or act inappropriately, please contact us directly via email [email protected]
We use third-party advertising technology to send notices to users who visit the Platforms and use the Services. This technology uses non-personal information in relation to your use of the Services to offer you advertising (eg through third-party cookies in your web browser). We may also use our third parties and share non-personal information with them to help us evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns and contribute to the "retargeting" process of our users.
You can voluntarily leave many of the third party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information about the practices of NAI and DAA members and about options related to the information that these associations use (including how to voluntarily leave third-party networks operated by members of the NAI and the DAA) ), visit their respective websites (in English): http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Both the Group and the generic Brand may use your personal information, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc., directly or through third party subcontractors, in order to provide you with promotional material about the Services. , as well as products, services, websites and applications related to: (i) other companies of the Group; (ii) the generic Brand; or (iii) the business partners and affiliates of the Group (collectively, the "Marketing Affiliates"), which we believe may be of interest to you.
We may also share and disclose personal information to our Marketing Affiliates in order to offer you different marketing offers that we or our Marketing Affiliates consider relevant to you. Our marketing Affiliates will be able to use this personal information for different marketing techniques, such as direct email, postal mail, SMS and telephone advertising.
At any time you can indicate that you do not want to continue receiving our marketing offers or those of our business and marketing partners by contacting us through [email protected] Please note that we can continue to send you updates and notifications related to our services although You have unsubscribed from our marketing mailing list.
By downloading, installing or accessing our Accepted Services, you are aware that we may share your personal information with our business and marketing partners for advertising purposes.
We may share information, including your personal information, in the event of a corporate transaction (eg the sale of a significant part of our business, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, consolidation or sale of assets or transfer) in relation to with any company in the Group or in relation to the generic Brand (if applicable) or "generic brand".
Our Services are not designed for minors under 18 years of age or below the minimum age to give legal consent in the use of our Services according to their jurisdiction (whichever is greater is considered "Majority of Age"). If you do not have the Majority of age, you should not download or use our Services or provide us with your personal information.
We reserve the right to access and collect any personal information collected. In the event that we notice that a user who has not reached the age of majority has shared any type of information, we will discard this information. If you have reason to believe that a minor has shared your information, please contact us through [email protected]
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information we collect and how we use it, please contact us through [email protected]
Last update on January 3, 2018